We are celebrating in a big way with so many exciting topics and events planned that you will want to make sure to be there. Just look at the lineup of speakers and this year’s agenda. Dr. Laura Gasparis Vonfrolio, one of the most successful nurse entrepreneurs ever, will be sharing with all of us “Making a Million in Nursing!”. Compelling content, 12 CEs and the magic of networking and sharing with other like-minded nurses. Nurses can save money by bringing a friend so make sure to register today!
“The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is a professional nursing association and springboard for nurses transitioning from traditional nursing to small business ownership and self-employment. NNBA is an invaluable resource for existing nurse business owners seeking to maximizing their business success.” Membership in the NNBA provides valuable business information customized for nurses and up-to-date insight into industry needs for RN business services, as well as offers mentoring and continued education in your career development. NNBA membership provides you with knowledge and tools to meet your entrepreneurial goals and connects you to an extensive network of colleagues and resources to help you navigate your journey to success.
Join the thousands of nurses that have benefited by membership in the NNBA!
How you will benefit from membership
- You can save TIME and MONEY as you become a self-employed RN or a business owner. The NNBA has helped thousands of nurses with their business planning.
- You will gain valuable insights and confidence by networking with experienced NNBA nurse entrepreneurs. We support our novices and our experts.
- You can avoid costly mistakes. Experienced, successful NNBA member nurses are here to support your success.
- You can experience business growth sooner with the support and guidance of NNBA members.
- You will receive mentoring and continued education in your career development.
- You will receive multiple free and discounted business tools.
We invite you
We invite you to look at all the different ways the NNBA can assist you in having a successful business where you love to go to work everyday. You can reach us by phone (877) 353-8888 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST, or you can contact us by email anytime.
NNBA Events Calendar
See information on events that are being hosted or attended by our members. NNBA members have access to add events to this calendar. Become a NNBA member to advertise your events.